Confessions of a sista with mad love



My creator has blessed me with amazing strong woman in my life this is my confessions of the mad love I got going for yall

Siphokazi Doro you have seen me thru spoilt rotten lil princess
 puberty hit you were there conservations you and Busisiwe Putu were having had me seeing right thru Mr Right now to Mr Right 4 me with your hand holding me tight a grip so strong not even losing our father (our connection)yanked it…I love you my sista

Nokulunga when we first met I wasn’t ready for you the silly girl in me has wasted our precious time in this journey for that sista I’m sorry…I love you sis wam

Busisiwe Putu I guess I’ve gotten used to not having you around even though our connection is gone now I will never forget what it felt like to have a big sista in you…

Xoliswa Tooi we were tighter than the ASS crack I guess I spent most of our better years being mad at you for not trusting my love for you…sista I miss you step back into our journey

Bongiwe Hlekiso you have always been a blessing like your surname uyahlekisa J I miss the sand hill over looking Khayelitsha with mary by our side…I love how I could get you into things hi hi hi that’s my story and you know the rest…sista I love your warm; your loving nature and I love knowing as far as we are from each other maara no matter what I can always count on you…sista I love and miss you

Nathania Morgan my soul sista like I keep telling you our meeting had nothing to do with chance and everything to do with the power of now. Thru you I have learned the power of being…our journey keeps getting better and better…sista I love having you in my space

Anelisa Myataza the lil sista I neva had once we were young J I remember once rushing into your house in tears your mother comforting me, the ring on my noise having my mother calling it the devils work LOL. I thank you for being the better part of my life…this journey hasn’t always been roses for us maara look at us now we have the most amazing job any woman is so blessed to have motherhood…sista you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside stay true

Yonela Gani we argue like siyalekelana at times however we remain true to each other…sista I love your honesty and I love the fact that you stand by what/whom you believe in and standing with you has never left me wondering I know for as long as you call me a friend I will never stand alone.

Babalwa Frans I don’t like the curve our journey has taken please let’s get back inline, we come too far to live each other behind. Over the years I don’t remember any situation we haven’t managed to get in/out of and kunjalo nje siphuma without a bruiseJ. I miss our never ending talks about everything under the sky with our sista mary blessing the space tl tl tl…sista step with me

Sibongile Hlatshwayo/Bilankulu it has been an amazing journey watching you blossom into this magnificent being you are. You have grown girl and I love your strength. I remember once asking you a question I then wished I could swallow back into my thought of thinking and you handled it with such poise like the lady you are…sista thank you for introducing me to the girl in me.

Nozie Nofeleti sista when I think of you I can’t help but think of the night we were with Eric that was the most fun we had without you being on my case for hanging out with Mary lol…oh how I miss Rosie L. Sista I love your nothing can get me down spirit I thank my creator thru you I know with all I have at my feet nothing can keep me down…sista keep going strong

Kea More sista what have you been up I haven't seen you in a distance :) I remember when we 1st met I thought you were just a kid not knowing I would have so much to learn from you...thank you for the none jugding love u've givin me...sista I appreciate u
 
Mpho Modise sista I love you and your word. Baby gal all you gotta do for me is keep writing that word, keep writing that soul food…sista I love your mad skilz.

Kefilwe and Bernita even though we haven’t spent much quality time together our connection I felt it thru our “chatroom” oh I miss those…sistaz lets strengthen the connection love yall

Jenny Ngcobo you are one of the most beautiful souls I ever met…sista keep shining your spirit J

Jabu Khumalo I miss you, you were there when I just started out this independence “thing” tl tl tl I remember the sisterly advise I would get from you, you know how to make a person feel special for that I thank our creator for our paths to have crossed.

To all my sistaz; my cousins; my aunties; my family for as long as I still have breathe in me I will cherish yall…