The Rusty Lady Bistro & Delicatessen






Without a doubt the journey has started :) on Wednesday night my family and I went out for dinner, we were not sure of where to go thus decided to go somewhere we haven't been. We will be doing a lot of these (doing things/places for the 1st time) from now on :) . While driving around looking for some where to eat we came across The Rusty Lady oh! once inside it looked and felt so homely. I couldn't stop saying how it felt like we were visiting one of our friends house for dinner it didn't have that restaurant buzz which I liked. As cold as it was outside The Rusty Lady felt so warm that we didn't wanna leave my 3 year old daughter felt the same. The food was so divine; the stuff was friendly even the crowed was just so fitting there isn't much that'll stop me from going back to this place :)...above is some pics from their website:http://www.rustylady.co.za sadly didn't have a camera with maara next time ey :). From now on I wanna keep finding some places and share with hope u'll enjoy this journey as much as I am...