No Mixer Banana Bread

I was looking at the blog’s slogan “Beats and Pieces of my Journey my peace my life my love my joy…” and I realized I haven’t been sharing much of anything lately, which is about to change. Soon I will be sharing my love for all that’s DIY; Foodie and everything else in between. I've been exploring my love for baking and decided to start with this easy Banana Bread Recipe which I found here 


You will need:



The Ingredients:
  • 3 or 4 Bananas smashed (I used 4) 
  • 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essences 
  • pinch of salt
  • 3/4 to 1 Cup of sugar (I used 3/4 cup and it was just as sweet)
  • 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup melted butter (I used margarine) 
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 egg, beaten
Method 
Preheat the oven to 350F (175C).

Since I don't have a food processor or blender i had to make a plan with mashing the bananas. I used a fork :) which work just as well
mix in with the smashed banana the egg;sugar; vanilla essence and melted margarine (oh instead of butter I used margarine) which turned out just great
mix the flour 
and this is how it turned out after an hour in the oven
Then had to let cool before we could dig in 
within minutes this what was left

Love Joy Happiness all I'm living for :)