24 September (Heritage Day)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I hardly ever celebrate public holidays ( I just see them as a day off from work) which I end up working anyway (house work)  :). So for the 24th of September 2015 things had to be different they just had to be. Needless to say my family has gone through some significant changes this year, which I won't dwell on at this time however those changes made me wanna celebrate our lives together now and not wait until we have this or that. Deciding to live life with what you got or making what you got work for you tends to make life a whole lot simpler and enjoyable #lesson learned :).


Great fun was had Goldreef City never disappoints and of course there is never enough time for all the rides which normally means plans to come back soonest were made


I've released the older I get there is nothing more important to me than spending quality time with my family. 

 Love Joy Happiness all I'm living for :)