Salt dough footprint...

Pinterest and I have become the best of friends I simply just love everything about it. Well I think I may have been just a bit obsessed with it J, I have been pinning like crazy ever since I was introduced to it by a friend of mine. I bumped into this Pin here once and I thought it would be great for my daughter and I to try needless to say I was so right.


You will need:

1 cup of flour

1 cup of salt





And a willing assistant (Ms K)

Mix all in a large container and knead it until dough is not too sticky or crumbly. My assistance really enjoyed the mixing part and getting all messy :)
I then placed the dough in a greased baking pan (so that it doesn't stick) and baked the dough at 100 degrees Celsius for 2-3 hour. Oh before baking it I added to holes on the edges because I wanted to hang it.



 
The next day Ms K painted it with her favourite colour Pink

 

Left it to dry


What easy fun Ms K and I had.


Love Joy Happiness all I'm living for :)